Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Winners For Sketch 309!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Linda has chosen the Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Rosemary from Hey There....rosigrl!


Yes I did eat my way through a batch of chocolate chip cookies while I browsed our wonderful gallery this week!  Amazing cards!  I love the beautifully inked leaves that Rosemary used on her card!  All of her die cutting added such interest but let the leaves shine center stage!  The crystal drops coordinated perfectly!  And I do love a good pun...... Congratulations Rosemary, you are our Queen of Clean!


Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Kim!

SaveSave

6 comments:

Martha Herrera said...

Thank you Jen for choosing my card!
Congrats to all the winners!

- Bellule - said...

Beautiful card !!

Annie S. said...

Thank you, Karren, for selecting my card. Congrats to Rosemary and all the "princesses!"

Dawn Easton said...

Thank you Jen for choosing my card!!! Beautiful cards everyone!!!

Rosemary said...

oh wow!!! thanks so much linda for picking my card!! congrats to all the princesses!!

Izzy Scrap said...

Congratulations Rosemary, you really deserved it, your card is so stunning ! Congrats also to all the other "princesses" ! And thank you so much Cécile for choosing my card ! You made my day !