Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Winners For Sketch 63


The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Rita has chosen her Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Narelle
FMS63

A big thank you to everyone who played along with us this week.  Once again the gallery was full of fantastic cards and lots of inspiration.   

Narelle is consistently one of my favorite stampers and I was just blown away by her card this week.  I love blue and this card is the perfect showcase of blues.  From the beautifully shaded poppies to the gorgeous Midnight Muse ribbon, every detail is perfect.  Congratulations, Narelle, on being the Queen of Clean for the week!


Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new challenge from Cindy!

7 comments:

Shauna Cundick said...

Gorgeous cards everyone! Thanks DT for a great sketch and wonderful cards!

Unknown said...

The cards are just beautiful! Congrats ladies!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Thanks for the lovely words Rita and for my choosing my blue poppies as the Queen this week! Congrats to the Perfect Princesses, your cards are gorgeous!

Janet Y said...

Thank you so much Cindy for choosing my Valentine Card! You are too kind. Narelle your blue poppies are lovely! Everyones entries were really inspiring.

Jean said...

Congratulations to Narelle for her beautiful card and to all of the Princesses! I am honored to be among such talented company! Thank you Jen M for choosing my card!

Patricia Hays said...

Linda C - you have genuinely made my day by choosing me as a Princess! Thank you so much! Congratulations to the other Princesses and Queen Narelle, too!

dj said...

Awww...Jennifer, thanks for your sweet comment on my card!! I have had soooo much fun with the soot stamping technique.

www.CardsPaperAndScrapbooks.com